Friday, April 13, 2012

breakfast sammich


Made with eggs from happy egg laying chickens, organic tillamook sharp cheddar, local baguette, and truffle salt. life is good would be an understatement.




I've been working six day weeks lately, and due to my over zealous work schedule i have discovered that the things that keep me sane are food related. nothing zens me out more than making a cake, even if J thinks that it tastes like dirt. or opening a box of csa and figuring out how to use the cutest rainbow carrots in my cooking. or making barbeque chicken pizza TWICE in one week, and from scratch no less. my bf is one lucky duck, and so is my stomach and mind.





As the weather turns for the better, so do my spirits and my clarity. even though i've been through some rough patches over the past few weeks, i feel everything changing. it's kinda like with the coming of spring the world is giving me a thumbs up that its all going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment