Friday, March 30, 2012

they say



the challenging things you must go through often shape the best things about life. i've have a bout of the former lately, the highlight of that being my first ever trip to the ER. that fun five hour event was followed by some bad decisions and a busted up face. on the bright side of all this i have rediscovered friendship love and am more appreciative than ever of the people that surround me. there was a common streak for a while of me hating people in general, so maybe this was a wake up call? then again, maybe it was just being being an adolescent and wrestling when i shouldn't have.



i'm getting better at finding myself within a space, and recognizing certain aspects that need to be fixed. it's challenging to walk away from trauma and realize it's all going to be ok without doing some soul searching and meditation. it is for me at least.  the key words i've found in this past week are reliance and humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment